Dawlance Hiring Engineer Technologies Specialist : Check More Details
- In new product projects; To evaluate part and mold data, to determine part production method and process parameters.
- In current product projects; Evaluating mold modification requests and monitoring and reporting the process until the appropriate modification is applied to the mold.
- Determining the annual maintenance investment budgets, making the necessary investment plans and managing the commissioning processes.
- To calculate the mold capacity on a monthly/yearly basis for the continuity of mass production, to take the necessary measures and measures to meet the production completely.
- To provide technical support to foreign enterprises in new product and maintenance mold investments.
- To make cost improvement studies (tonnage reduction, cycle reduction, alternative raw materials, weight reduction, etc.) by using engineering competencies.
- To research new production and mold technologies, to increase the innovation level and efficiency of existing processes by conducting business development studies with leading companies in the relevant sectors.
- To carry out 6 Sigma project studies and to make high-yield projects in terms of quality and efficiency with 6 Sigma project management in the enterprise.
- In new product projects; To ensure the execution of the project in accordance with the budget and time plan and to report the project process to the relevant units periodically.
- In existing and new product projects; To determine the risk factors that may occur in mold manufacturing or modification and process processes and to plan the necessary actions.
- Mold, production technologies, process etc. To provide training to less experienced teammates by preparing technical training documents in order to transfer knowledge and experience on issues.
- To increase efficiency in terms of process, cost and quality by using newly developed engineering analysis and simulation software.
- To work in accordance with the requirements of the OHS legislation, standards and Arçelik OHS procedures in the areas in which it is responsible, to coordinate with all relevant units in order to make the practices sustainable.
- ISO 9001 quality management system standard and Arçelik A.Ş. To work in accordance with the requirements of the procedures, to be in coordination with all relevant units in order to make the practices sustainable.
- Bachelor’s degree (Mechanical, Manufacturing, Metallurgy and Materials, Manufacturing, Mechatronics Engineering, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- UG NX, TC, AutoCAD, Moldflow Simulation knowledge