Assistant Manager Jobs Digital Media Planning and Buying
Assistant Manager Jobs Purpose:
- The role will be responsible for developing digital marketing strategy and manage operations with focus on driving the digital distribution and personalization at scale strategy to ensure achievement of optimal customer value, ROI and online brand health. Take ownership of consumer lifecycle across digital channels.
Assistant manager Job Description:
- Developing digital media strategy, drafting the operational structure and managing the day to day operations.
- Devising innovative and creative digital plans in line with the business requirement while building up consistent online presence to reach the set targets.
- Analyze the data generated from paid, owned and earned mediums, build dashboards and generate actionable insights.
- Work with brands to improve digital platforms by using advanced digital marketing techniques to increase awareness, engagement and traffic across social media.
- Work closely with product owners, business analytics and brands team to develop product promotions, go-to-market strategy and communication for online mediums.
- Identify audience, develop segments using 1st and 3rd party data and develop personalized communication plan.
- Perform competitor analysis and monitor industry and promotion trends.
- Analyze consumer data and campaign data, build actionable insights to increase success rates of future campaigns.
- Managing digital media budgets and reporting KPI’s.
- Vendor Management and contracts handling. Strong control on issues related to Marketing finance, Taxation, procurement and Payables.
- Ability to create reporting dashboards for all the weekly, monthly reports as per management requirements.
Assistant Manager Jobs Education:
- Minimum Bachelors, preferable Masters of Business Administration/BA/BS in either Marketing, Communications, Data Analytics, or related discipline is required.
Assistant Manager Jobs Work Experience:
- Minimum to 3-5 Years of relevant experience is required.
Assistant Manager Jobs Skills – Generic:
- Strong analytical & problem Solving Skills |Interpersonal & Communication Skills.
- Self Motivated and confident.
- Multitasking & Project management.
- Attention to details.
- Takes Ownership.
- Strong Follow up Skills.
- Team Management.
Assistant Manager Jobs Skills – Job Specific:
- Stakeholders Management.
- Business & Data Analytics.
- Ability to develop and execute a comprehensive online campaigns and optimization.
- Experience of working in a tech/start-up/Digital and Lifestyle app will be added bonus and shall be preferred. Apply